- Follow The Captain's Speech on WordPress.com
- Letters Written As OfApril 17th, 201723
Next Letter: Lauren
- Not That Person Anymore
- Bits and Pieces
- Follow Me On Twitter
- The Bags We Carry
- The Blue And White
- From Within
- Foggy Night
- What In The World?
- Wash Away
- A Letter To Claire
- Second Person
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Preview
- Making A Fantasy Sports Player
- Thank You, Don Rickles
- What’s Yummy In Your Tummy?
- The 2017 Toronto Blue Jays
- WrestleMania 33
- Do You Want A Cupcake?
- Are Bloggers Misunderstood?
Follow Me On TwitterMy Tweets
This is me. This is my blog. Welcome.
Recent Fan Mail
Paul on Not That Person Anymore Paul on Not That Person Anymore Paul on Not That Person Anymore Paul on Not That Person Anymore J.C. Scheff on Not That Person Anymore
TagsAbout Me Anecdote Blog Blogger Blogging Canada Childhood Culture Fiction Food Friends Funny Humor Humour Identity Inspiration Letter Life Lifestyle Love Lyrics music Nostalgia Opinion People Personal Poem Poems Poet Random Reflection Sarcasm School Sports Story Thoughts WordPress World WPLongform Writing
Tag Archives: Technology
The world is a strange place. I have a lot that I’d like to say, so I’m going to sit here and write. You can either read all of this, or you can scroll down to the paragraphs that don’t … Continue reading
1. If someone doesn’t tuck their chair in upon leaving the food court, I will stare at them until I can’t see them anymore. It’s my way of being disappointed in society without causing a scene. 2. Did the phrase “bury the … Continue reading
I have something I need to get off my chest because I like to sleep on my stomach, so if I don’t do this now, I’m going to sleep like a dog draped over a yoga ball tonight and that … Continue reading
“Are you going to stay home from school and play video games all day?” Before I could even open my mouth, my mom looked at the sales clerk like he was from Mars and said, “No, he’s not.” For the record, I … Continue reading
What kind of phone do you have? Why do people ask this question? Someone explain it to me. Why are people so fascinated with other people’s handheld devices? If they’re in the market for a new phone, fine, go ahead and … Continue reading