- Follow The Captain's Speech on WordPress.com
- Letters Written As OfApril 17th, 201723
Next Letter: Lauren
- Not That Person Anymore
- Bits and Pieces
- Follow Me On Twitter
- The Bags We Carry
- The Blue And White
- From Within
- Foggy Night
- What In The World?
- Wash Away
- A Letter To Claire
- Second Person
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Preview
- Making A Fantasy Sports Player
- Thank You, Don Rickles
- What’s Yummy In Your Tummy?
- The 2017 Toronto Blue Jays
- WrestleMania 33
- Do You Want A Cupcake?
- Are Bloggers Misunderstood?
Follow Me On TwitterMy Tweets
This is me. This is my blog. Welcome.
Recent Fan Mail
Paul on Not That Person Anymore Paul on Not That Person Anymore Paul on Not That Person Anymore Paul on Not That Person Anymore J.C. Scheff on Not That Person Anymore
TagsAbout Me Anecdote Blog Blogger Blogging Canada Childhood Culture Fiction Food Friends Funny Humor Humour Identity Inspiration Letter Life Lifestyle Love Lyrics music Nostalgia Opinion People Personal Poem Poems Poet Random Reflection Sarcasm School Sports Story Thoughts WordPress World WPLongform Writing
Tag Archives: Humour
Dear Claire, Hello from the other side of the world! I’m unsure of the time difference between Canada and New Zealand, but I’m pretty sure you’re about three days ahead over there. Then again, my math might be wrong. I … Continue reading
Hello hockey fans in the United States and Newfoundland. Welcome to my unique preview of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. I say “unique” because I know most of you are probably not hockey fans, nor are you from the United States … Continue reading
1. If I am ever a contestant on The Price is Right and they reveal a drum kit as a prize, or something else I don’t want, you’ll be able to see the disappointment on my face. The cameras will hate it. … Continue reading
In Grade 3, everyone in my class put an item into a time capsule, which our teacher kept until we were in Grade 8 and ready to move on to the “real world” that was high school. Fast forward to … Continue reading
Yeah, I’m doing this again. Someone should check on my well-being. Nick calls a team huddle to tell them that he and Liz had met at a wedding (whaaaat?) nine months ago. The girls are upset about it because they … Continue reading
1. I am the type of person who you’d assume eats the end piece of a loaf of bread. I don’t. I treat it poorly, just like the rest of you. 2. A good chocolate chip cookie is hard to find these … Continue reading
Dear Odey, I’m about to do something that I’ve wanted to do ever since you requested this letter on July 27 of last year. But before I do, I need to pick myself up off the ground because I didn’t … Continue reading
Let’s get bitter, kids. But first, a shoutout to four bloggers – Catherine, Myka, Rosie and Barb – who wrote a blog post about 101 things they like, after reading mine, the idea in which I stole from Aaron, who stole from … Continue reading