Hi there. Paul here.
Today is December 20, 2016 which means there are approximately 16 days left in 2016. That being said, there are still a lot of blog posts I want to write before the fireworks go off on New Year’s and wake up millions of people who went to sleep early.
I’ve had a lot of blog topics swirling around in my head, but have continuously put them off. It’s like the old adage: “You can take the ‘pro’ out of procrastinator but you can’t make him drink.” Or something like that.
My hope is by writing the topics down in this post, someone will hold me accountable. Not in the sense that they will snatch food out of my hands until I finish writing, but more in the “nagging in a friendly manner” sort of way.
So here they are. Posts I want to write before 2016 ends.
1. As many of your letters as possible. I have about 15, or so, left. I’ve procrastinated on them for too long. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, click here. Do it.
2. At least 1 Chef Paulo post. He’s been cookin’.
3. A poem or two. One of them will be a bookend to the poem I wrote on January 2, maybe. That would be kinda cool, no?
4. A rant about mall shoppers and strollers wreaking havoc. The blood has been boiled.
5. A post about something I don’t want to tell you about right now.
6. Some sort of year/blog in review post, but not in a cliche way, hopefully.
7. Maybe a fictional post, but probably not.
8. A rap.
9. New Year’s Resolutions
10. A “How-To Wrap Christmas Presents” guide
because I’m an expert. Ha.
11. Anything else I can think of.
I think that’s a lot, especially if you consider all the letters I have to write. Those might have to trickle over into the new year. Sorry.
If you want me to write about a specific topic, let me know right now or forever hold your peace. This is your one chance to pile more onto my proverbial writing plate.
If you’re wondering why I want to get these posts out of the way now, it’s because there will probably be a post about The Bachelor on this blog during the first week of January and I know as soon as I post that, I will lose all of you forever.
Thanks for reading! Someone hold me accountable, please.
2017 is now only about 14 days away! Panic!