I’m telling you right now, this was an awful idea. Keep reading!
I always like trying something different with my blog. This post is extremely different. If someone tells me this has been done before, I won’t believe you.
I wanted to do something with music. Specifically, lyrics. So, I had the bright idea to combine lyrics from different songs and form sentences. Some of you are probably calling me a genius right now and I thank you for that.
What I did was I scrolled through my song list and stopped at 110 different songs. For each song, I skipped ahead to the 1:30 mark and wrote down the first words that I heard.
That took me 45 minutes to do.
So once I had the lyrics written out, I paired them together to create weird sentences. I’ve made the second half of the sentence a different colour to show that they are lyrics from a different song.
Enjoy my madness!
1. Skydive naked from an aeroplane ’cause you’re a sky full of stars.
2. I am certain now that I am vindicated and will you tell all your friends?
3. The secret is out, you have stolen my heart.
4. This flood is leaving footprints all over town.
5. We can make this right, take to living.
6. I close my eyes hoping you’ll appear and I wonder when I sing along with you.
7. Pour some sugar on me and I’ll miss you.
8. I don’t give a damn about my reputation, why won’t you tell me?
9. We both could see crystal clear my love will clothe your bones.
10. Set the world on fire, crash, crash, burn, let it all burn!
11. Stop, wait a minute – check, check, check, check, check, check out my melody.
12. I could sleep forever these days, who’s side are you on?
13. My world was shattered, put on your dancing shoes.
14. You know you gotta help me out, I haven’t slept three days or nights!
15. Boom clap you make me feel good when we were young.
16. This war with you goes on and on and on – it’s the spirit of the game.
17. Standing in the hall of fame, you used to captivate me.
18. Oh don’t you dare look back, when you share my bed you share my name.
19. You and me we’ve both got sins, you don’t wanna hurt me.
20. She’s perfect as she can be, bring home the boys.
21. I wish I could make it easy, just give me one more time.
22. When I feel alone, these are my words.
23. I ponder of something terrifying and peace while we’re alive.
24. I’ve been in love with love now I’m thinking bigger.
25. I’ve got the tendency to slip when everyone’s a miracle in their own way.
26. With someone who will have a party every Halloween.
27. All the memories made have long been outgrown.
28. Just starting to crawl – dreams aren’t what they used to be.
29. I’ve been up in the air trying to catch a glimpse.
30. Slow down you’re dirty little secret.
31. I could stop you from falling apart, but the shadow is your own.
32. Stop, the train is riding with or without you!
33. It’s a revolution, how would we break down?
34. I feel the beating of your heart, hearts are made for breaking and for pain.
35. Hold tight because the show is not over – sing it back to me.
36. It’s a dark embrace, reach out your hand.
37. We’re not the same we’re lost in the city of angels.
38. Get in the game, I guess we thought that’s just what humans do.
39. My friends will think I was a nut – once a year I’ll see them.
40. Even if I say I hear the alarm.
41. Everyone around the world gotta go hard.
42. Night sky is changing overhead, then I leave a message on your answering machine.
43. All I need from you is to wonder if you should go.
44. If you’re gone, what would you think of me now?
45. You’re here tonight even if that doesn’t reach you.
46. One day it’ll all just end, and I’d trade everything for this.
47. I’m coming out of my cage, I wanna run!
48. You raise me up – so long to devotion!
49. Every word you say, you make my dreams come true.
50. You might need it some day along with place and time.
51. The nights were clear and I need you now tonight.
52. Two as one, from the last to the first.
53. Hello, are you still chasing the back of my mind?
54. Like a hammer, we’ll have a good time!
55. Can you imagine a time when your veil is ruined in the rain?
Man, that was hard. I thought they would turn out funnier. Oh well. You get a bunch of quotes about love and life. You’re welcome?
Don’t know if I’ll ever do something like that again. Knowing me, I probably will.
If you want to do this too, go for it! And make sure you tell me about it so I know you’re just as weird as I am.
If you don’t want to do this, you
probably have good judgment.