Let’s try something new.
You read my blog. You like. You comment. You participate in my quizzes. You have fun. I said, you have fun!
But how well do you actually know me? That’s what we are here to find out.
Welcome to the inaugural Blogger Games!
(If you received the email when I first posted this, the name was initially something else. I changed it.)
Here is what you need to know:
- The Blogger Games will run for 5 weeks, starting next Wednesday, July 28, and ending with a final medal count on Wednesday, September 1.
- Each Wednesday, I will post 10 multiple choice questions related to my life. They will reflect a different subject each week. By the end, you will have answered 50 multiple choice questions.
- There will also be a writing prompt, so you can share something about yourself. That will not be marked – it’s just so we can all get to know each other.
- All you have to do is answer the questions in a blog post of your own and get as many correct answers as you can. It’s a competition.
- If you miss a week, that’s okay.
- A Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal will be given out each week to those of you who finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Medals will also be awarded to those who finish in the Top 3 once I combine all 5 weeks of scoring.
- There are no tricks. Every question only has one answer.
- This is in no way related to The Captain’s Quiz.
My goal with the Blogger Games is to provide something fun for all of you. Hopefully, I can do that.
Also, it gives us a chance to connect in a different way – I share some stuff about me, you share some stuff about you. None of if will be deep, soul-revealing items (I don’t think), so don’t worry. You’ll all be fine.
It’s time for the bloggers to come marching in, dressed in your parade uniforms and waving your flags. Let me know in the comments if you intend on participating!
See you next Wednesday, July 28 for Week 1 of the Blogger Games!