Welcome to Week 1 of The Blogger Games! Over the next five weeks, you and your fellow bloggers will compete in a series of gruelling competitions known as, multiple choice questions about me.
Some will win, some will lose, some were born to win a trip for 2 on an all-expenses paid cruise!
Not you, though. We play for (fake) medals here.
It’s now time to reveal what the questions this week will be about.
This week’s topic is: Food
- Answer the questions below in a blog post of your own and link it back to this post so I can see it.
- Your answers are due by next Tuesday, August 3. Results will be posted on Wednesday, August 4 and medals will be handed out.
- Every question is about me. There is only one correct answer.
- You are not required to provide any commentary with your answers, but you can if you want!
It’s time to play, The Blogger Games!
1. At which restaurant did the waiter pour ice cubes down my back?
A) Red Lobster
B) Pizza Hut
C) Swiss Chalet
D) The Cheesecake Factory
2. Which of the following fell out the bottom of a takeout container and onto the sidewalk?
B) Noodles and Honey Garlic Chicken
C) Burger and Fries
D) Chicken Noodle Soup
3. Which condiment would I never put on a hotdog?
D) Hot Peppers
4. Which is my favourite donut chain?
A) Krispy Kreme
B) Tim Hortons
C) Coffee Time
D) Country Style
5. As a kid, I would make a “Saturday Night Drink” that consisted of: ice, lemon slices, and which soft drink?
A) Ginger Ale
D) Diet Pepsi
6. Where did I eat watermelon for the first time?
A) After my softball game
B) Field Trip
C) Friend’s Birthday
D) In the street playing road hockey (snack break)
7. Which food did I mispronounce to a cafeteria worker at school?
A) Rhubarb Pie
B) Provolone Cheese
D) Potato Wedges
8. Which dessert did I drop on the floor at a buffet?
C) Ice Cream
D) Lemon Bar
9. Which of the following cereals have I never had?
A) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
B) Corn Flakes
D) Rice Krispies
10. When I got braces, which food did I start cutting in half before eating?
C) French Fries
Your Turn To Share
This part won’t be marked.
Tell me about you and food. What do you like to eat? What don’t you like to eat? What foods are overrated? What condiments do you stay away from? Any fun food stories from your past?
Those questions are merely prompts. Feel free to share whatever you want about food. Perhaps one of my ten questions reminded you of something.
I will be back next Wednesday for the medal ceremony, as well as the questions for Week 2.
Thanks for playing and good luck!