Okay, I think you have all waited long enough. It’s quiz time!
As you can tell from the title, this is: The Escape Quiz. Yes, it was inspired by the third movie in The Santa Clause series.
Our reigning, defending champion is T! She has won each of the first two quizzes. Will she make it three, or will one of you step up?
Lock in. Pay attention.
- To participate, answer the questions below in a blog post of your own and link it back to this post so I can see it.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Feel free to provide as many, or as few details as you want…at your own peril.
- You will receive a score of 1, 3, or 5 points for your response to the 10 Questions. Some of your answers could unlock hidden bonus points, so answer smartly.
- There is only 1 Bonus Question this time. The scoring for it shall be a secret until the results are revealed.
- You have until the end of next MONDAY, JULY 12 to enter.
THE 10 QUESTIONS
1. You and a stranger are stuck in an elevator for three hours. After how many minutes would you tell them your name?
2. You’re the first person to enter the movie theatre. Which seat do you choose and why?
3. If you were to navigate a giant maze with one celebrity, who would it be and why do you think you’d work well together?
4. Eggs can be cooked in many different ways. Pick one and build a meal around it. What is included in that meal?
5. Select the task you’d be able to complete the fastest and explain why:
A) Blow up (with your mouth) and tie 3 balloons
B) Pop 150 balloons with a thumbtack
6. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is a talk show hosted by Jerry Seinfeld. Using the same format for the title (Ex. Poodles on Patios Getting Crumbs), what would be the name of your talk show?
7. Arthur is an animated educational television series for children. What are 5 television shows you watched as a child?
8. Pillows provide support and help keep our upper body aligned during sleep. What is the strangest place you’ve ever fallen asleep? Tell the story, if there is one.
9. “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” is a song by the band, Tears for Fears. If you could be in charge of anything, what would it be?
10. Your closet is a portal to a new “location” (think: wardrobe to Narnia), where does it lead to? What do you see?
1. Please enter the correct 6-digit passcode to successfully escape this quiz.
Again, you have until the end of next MONDAY, JULY 12 to participate.