And we’re back.
Welcome to The Captain’s Quiz 2: Lost in the Quiz. Yes, the title was inspired by the second Home Alone movie. Going forward, each quiz might have its own theme. We’ll see.
If you’re new here, the most important thing to know is this isn’t a “tag” or a “challenge”. It is a quiz. You answer the questions. I give you a mark. The person with the highest score is the champion.
Our reigning, defending champion is T! Let’s see if she can defend her title!
Here are the rules:
- Answer the questions below in a blog post of your own. You may skip any questions you don’t want to answer.
- There are no right or wrong answers, but there are always answers. Feel free to add details if you want. (I’m not tricking you into giving one word answers this time around).
- You will receive a score of 1, 3, or 5 for your answers to The 10 Questions. I am not telling you how I am scoring The Bonus Questions.
- There are also hidden bonus points that you may unlock with your responses.
- Post your answers by Noon of Tuesday, March 30. I will be posting the results on Wednesday, March 31.
- Link this post to your post, so I can see it.
THE 10 QUESTIONS
- What is the best hiding spot in your current place of residence?
- The person walking in front of you drops $20 on the ground and doesn’t notice. What do you do?
- In elementary school, I read a book called, Lost in the Barrens. What is a book you read in school and what do you remember about it?
- In Eminem’s song, “Lose Yourself”, he says: “There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti.” Describe, in detail, your ideal pasta meal.
- If you and a partner went on The Amazing Race, would you be the driver, or the navigator in the backseat with a map? Explain your choice.
- In Home Alone 2, Kevin (a 10-year-old boy) ended up in New York by himself, while his entire family was in Florida. What is something you did when you were 10-years-old, that “kids these days” wouldn’t understand?
- Is Tic-Tac-Toe a fair game?
- Velma, from the Scooby-Doo series, is known for losing her glasses. If you were a character in a TV show, what would you be known for?
- What causes you to lose your temper?
- How many contacts in your phone have you not communicated with in the last three years?
THE BONUS QUESTIONS
- Think about items you might find in a Lost & Found. Now, draw as many of those items as you can in 60 seconds. Share your picture.
- Text someone, “I can’t find my phone.” What is their reply?
- You are alone in a city you’ve never been to, and have $500 to spend. What city are you in? What places do you go to? What do you spend your money on?