Do you guys know what a dromedary is? A dromedary is a camel with one hump on its back. “Drome” is pronounced “drama”. “Dary” is pronounced “dairy”. This is vital information. Remember this information. I said remember it!
Now then, this post is going to list twenty-one extremely lame animal jokes. Why? Because my blog is the place to be for nonsense like this.
I came up with these jokes off the top of my head, so if they already exist, I didn’t know. If you don’t understand a joke, that’s not my fault.
The following jokes have not been tested on people. Doing so may result in a loss of friends. Proceed with caw-cawtion.
1. What do you call a cow from New Jersey?
2. What do pigs sleep in at night?
3. What kind of music do rabbits listen to?
4. What do you call it when pandas are out of control?
5. What did the frog ask for at the barbecue?
6. What does a panicked beaver say?
7. What form of government would a parrot run?
8. How do penguins cover their tracks?
9. Where do hogs go to school?
10. What did the bird say to the dog?
“You’re barking up the wrong tree.”
11. What did the cat say when it was told to do yard work?
“I’ll meow the lawn later.”
12. How does a deer start a letter?
13. Which insect always forgets to zip up their pants?
14. What inspirational song do pigs listen to?
I Believe I Can Fly.
15. What did the jury say to the guilty animal?
16. What game is played at a moose’s birthday party?
Duck, Duck, Moose.
17. What game is played at a deer’s birthday party?
18. Which television network is banned in the animal community?
19. Which animal cries the loudest?
20. Which animal wears an undergarment?
21. What do you call a cow that likes to perform on stage?
A DRAMA DAIRY!
If you didn’t laugh at a single joke, you can just mooooove along to the next blog in your reader. Thanks.