You bloggers are way too nice to me. That being said, keep the compliments coming! I like swimming in them since I don’t know how to swim in water.
Thank you this time to The Girl Who Can’t Sit Still for nominating me for The Liebster Award! If you want to laugh, go check out her blog! And if you don’t want to laugh, why are following my blog in the first place?
The Rules: (Feel free to break them)
1. Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Copy these rules in the post.
6. ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
These are the questions The Girl Who Can’t Sit Still has asked:
1. What’s your favourite colour? Why?
Blue is my favourite colour because I’m blue daba dee daba die. If you don’t get the reference, I look like a massive loser right now. If you did get the reference, you’re probably about to YouTube the song. But seriously, I like blue because a lot of my favourite sports teams wear blue and I also wore blue as a kid playing sports. The colour blue has forced itself into my life, basically.
2. Where did you grow up?
Near Toronto, Canada, Eh.
3. What’s the coolest place you have ever travelled to?
I haven’t really travelled anywhere. Quebec City was cool, and by cool I mean it was cold. Michigan was also cool (cold). Haven’t really been anywhere else. Judge me.
4. What is the best present you have ever received?
Nintendo 64 for Christmas 1999. It still works!
5. What is the worst present you have ever received?
A roll of toilet paper.
6. What is your party trick?
I open my presents quickly so we can get the cake out and eat it! You probably meant “party” as in what young adults do on weekends, but I don’t do that stuff and cake is cooler.
7. Are you a sweet or savoury person?
Savoury. Not a big dessert person. Hopefully no one wants to jump through their computer screen and strangle me for saying that.
8. When did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
What do you mean “stop believing”?
9. What’s your best joke?
Oh man, how much time do we have? The jokes I tell are normally witty responses to things people say to me. When I work at camp I ask the kids to tell me a knock knock joke. They say, “Knock Knock”. I reply, “Come in!” The look on their face is priceless! They stare at me with a blank expression for a few seconds and then realize I have just squashed their joke. Everyone reading this should try it!
10. When did you start blogging? Why?
June 23, 2013. Started this blog to write about sports. That changed after two months and now my blog has turned into this. Whatever this is.
Now for my favourite part of this process, the nominees. I tried to go with all new nominees since the last time I did this. If you like my blog and somewhat trust me, then you will check out the following blogs. They deserve attention. You’ll also want to follow them to see their answers to my ridiculous questions below.
AmorEFado – Her blog is entertaining, interesting, and many other adjectives that end with -ing. Her most recent post will really make you think.
Hey Meaghan… – I’m biased towards people born the same year I was and I think her blog is really great. You must read it.
ButchCountry67 – He’s a fellow friendly Canadian with a great blog that I think everyone would be attached to instantly. Check it out.
Jason’s Opinion – If you want to follow a blog/blogger that posts engaging content on a daily basis, you need to follow this blog.
Lilrant – There are many bloggers I follow that I really believe I would be good friends with in real life, Lil Rant is one of them. Give her blog a look.
Dating Flops – If you’re looking for stories about the online dating world, look no further.
I Live To Express – Kathryn has a great and relatable blog that more people should know about.
FiveFtFlyer – Kerry is preparing to travel to Australia for a year. If you live there, have travelled there, or none of the above, I suggest you check out her blog.
theothersideofp – Her recent post about Mental Health is a must read for everyone. You’ll enjoy her other posts as well.
My 10 questions for you are: (If you were not nominated but also want to answer the questions, feel free to do so in the comments section!)
1. Describe, in detail, the most awkward situation you’ve ever been in.
2. When was the last time you used your car horn and why?
3. If I gave you one million dollars right now (don’t get your hopes up), what would you do with it?
4. What song describes you?
5. If I put your favourite cake in front of you and said you’d have to wait five hours for utensils and a plate, would you wait, or dig right in and eat it with your hands?
6. Out of all the contacts in your phone, how many of them do you talk/text on a regular basis?
7. Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
8. When you wash your hands, do you wet your hands first and then apply soap, or do you put soap on your hands first and then apply water?
9. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
10. What’s your first memory?