1. What do I write about next?
2. Nope, not that.
3. Not that.
4. Not that, either.
5. It’s been a week since my last post.
6. I should write something.
7. I’ll write a post just to say hello to my followers.
8. It’s a cop out, but they must know I’m still alive.
9. Let’s do it.
10. Ah, who am I kidding? No one cares.
11. It’s been two weeks since my last post.
12. I need to write something.
14. Maybe I’ll write about having nothing to write about.
15. Yeah, that’s a good one!
16. People will relate and stuff.
17. Damn, I don’t even know how to write about not knowing what to write about.
18. Ooo Netflix.
19. I’ll write about Netflix.
20. I’ll use the term “binge watching” about 13 times.
21. No, that’s overdone.
22. Three weeks without a blog post.
23. I should really check-in with my followers.
24. They miss me.
25. They think I’m dead.
26. That’s my next title: “I’M ALIVE!”
27. No, that’s weird.
28. I’ll ask my friends what I should write about.
29. Their ideas were awful.
30. Do they even blog?
31. Why am I getting new followers?
32. My statistics page says I have 0 views today.
33. But I have 3 new followers.
34. Are they not even reading my blog before they follow me?
35. Are they even a real person?
36. I’m going to read their blog.
37. Nope, they aren’t a real person.
39. I want to be Freshly Pressed.
40. No, that won’t happen.
41. 22 days, 9 hours, 34 minutes, 2 seconds since my last post.
42. I HAVE A TOPIC.
43. Now I need a title.
44. That’s not catchy enough.
45. That’s too long.
47. Intriguing introduction.
48. Oh, this post is going to be good.
49. Look out Internet.
50. This may break the Internet.
51. That conclusion was perfect.
52. It linked back to the introduction.
53. I hope someone notices that.
54. No one will notice that.
55. Add tags.
56. Check the box that says: “This post is super-awesome”
57. This post is super-awesome.
59. I hope no one is unintentionally offended, somehow.
60. Post on social media.
61. I hope people read it.
62. I hope people like it.
63. I hope people tell me they read it and liked it.
64. Two minutes pass by.
65. My statistics page must be broken.
66. It says no one has read my post.
67. SOMEBODY LIKED MY POST.
68. How’s that possible?
69. How could they read that in just three minutes?
70. It must be a robot.
71. It can’t be a real person.
72. Great, fake people are not reading my post and liking it.
73. Is anyone out there?
74. I should step away from the computer.
75. I’ll go away and come back in an hour.
76. Only 4 views?
77. But it’s been an hour!
78. The world is missing out.
79. I’m going to read my post again.
80. Yup, the world is missing out.
81. Well, I tried.
84. There’s a comment?
85. THERE’S A COMMENT.
86. Thank you, person on the other side of the world.
87. I’ll go read your blog now.
88. One day has passed since my last post.
89. It doesn’t matter if no one reads it, I do this for me.
91. Who am I kidding?
92. I want people to read my posts.
93. I want feedback.
94. I don’t have to post anything for a few days now, at least.
95. It’s been a week.
96. What do I write about next?
97. Nope, not that.
98. Not that.
99. Not that, either.
- Follow The Captain's Speech on WordPress.com
- Letters Written As OfApril 17th, 201723
Next Letter: Lauren
- Viewing Notes: The Bachelorette Ep. 6
- Viewing Notes: The Bachelorette Ep. 5
- Reflecting on Four Years of Blogging
- 50 Thoughts: NHL Draft
- 50 Thoughts: NBA Draft
- Viewing Notes: The Bachelorette Ep. 4
- Hey, Read This Entertaining Post About The NHL & NBA!
- 4000 Followers – Random Comment Party
- Let Go
- Viewing Notes: The Bachelorette Ep. 3
- Is Reading Cool?
- Viewing Notes: The Bachelorette Ep. 2
- Viewing Notes: The Bachelorette Ep. 1
- Not That Person Anymore
- Bits and Pieces
- Follow Me On Twitter
- The Bags We Carry
- The Blue And White
- From Within
Follow Me On TwitterMy Tweets
This is me. This is my blog. Welcome.
Recent Fan Mail
Genealogy Jen on Viewing Notes: The Bachelorett… Paul on Viewing Notes: The Bachelorett… Paul on Viewing Notes: The Bachelorett… iwillnotliveinvain on Reflecting on Four Years of… Genealogy Jen on Viewing Notes: The Bachelorett…
TagsAbout Me Anecdote Blog Blogger Blogging Canada Childhood Culture Fiction Food Friends Funny Humor Humour Identity Inspiration Letter Life Lifestyle Love Lyrics music Nostalgia Opinion People Personal Poem Poems Poet Random Reflection Sarcasm School Sports Story Thoughts WordPress World WPLongform Writing